CoinMama: Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card

Saturday, April 15, 2017

WOW! What A Week!

There has been so much happening this week and I am extremely excited! Putting my business together has been a great learning experience. I have laid out the steps that I will need to focus on to achieve business success. Below is a list of the services, programs and financial interests that I must complete in order to be fully embedded in. Fortunately I do not need to have all of these done before working at earning a profit from my business, but they will have to be taken care of as soon as possible.

After a fair amount of research I have decided to forget about trying to host my own  email server and hire this service out. I have chosen to utilize G Suite to host my email. I feel that this is the best service to cover my needs. I only pay $5 a month for the service and I am guaranteed that the service will running. I do not have to worry about hardware crashing or software needing upgrade, nor do I have to have the worries of maintaining the security of my servers. I will possibly revisit the opportunity later as my business gets bigger and can support more things like this. I also am getting a full set of google products that come with the subscription. All of the apps that I can use for my business and also 30 gigs of online storage, which is 15 gigs more than you get for the free services.

Some of the other services that I am going to be getting or already have are as follows;

  • Leadpages (already subscribed)
  • GetResponse (already subscribed)
  • PayPal (I have a personal account but will be opening a business account)
  • Google sites (already have)
  • Blogger (already have)
  • Google Voice (will be setting up a business account)
  • Business bank account ( must do this after I set up my LLC)
  • Register my business with the state.
  • Post Office box
  • Adwords (already have)
Fitbit Charge 2 Free ShippingEven though I do not have everyone of these service in place  I am up and running. This is a big step. and I am looking forward to growing my business. In fact I was able to get my first ad campaign started with Fitbit. I am using Adsense to run this campaign and have already had 5 clicks since last night when I started the campaign. Hopefully with some tweaking it will start making me some income...since I will have to start paying for these services soon.

My next goal is to get my Natalie Jill Fitness campaign running. Exercise and fitness related items are a big thing right now and probably will continue that way for a long time. I hope to cash in on it.


Have a wonderful day and keep reaching for your goals.



Everything that I write are the results of my own research. I strive to provide the most accurate information possible and cannot be responsible for any errors. I am not an accountant or a fiduciary. Before investing or using any of my ideas it is advisable to consult a financial professional. I am not responsible for any financial loss that might occur through the use of my ideas. Do your own research and come up with your own answers. The examples that I provide are just that, examples and are meant only for the purpose of teaching cash flow and ideas for possible investments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment